Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today was a huge day in the life AlxClrk. I found out if my wife is having a boy or a girl. Boy. I am so excited about it. We really thought it was going to be a girl, but there is really no way of telling what it will be until you just go and find out. So, since we know it's a boy we can start finalizing the names. We are pretty set on 'Benjamin Alexander Clark'. I wanted to keep my middle name in there. If it were a girl, it would have her middle name. I can't wait for the little guy to be here. Me and Nick V are going to have that kid all over the place.

We also did some more registering for baby shower gifts today. It's fun for me because I get to use the scanner. And the car seats and strollers are awesome to try out.

Big couple of weeks coming up but they shouldn't be as near as stress full as the last month.

Bnjmn Alxndr Clrk

No comments:

Post a Comment