Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Time Taken

My last post to this blog was in 2011.  That's a long time.  I needed some time.  Time to find what I wanted to blog about because it gets very stressful trying to decide what to write about if you don't have a reoccurring theme.  So here it is, the Reboot.

I have grown in many ways since 2011.  I'm happily married, proud father of 2 healthy little boys, and have changed jobs just to name a few.   But more importantly for this blog, I have come to understand where I stand in the world of  technology, products, online security, and evolving social trends.  And that is how I plan to spend most of my time here.

I hope you enjoy this new journey because I am very excited about what the future holds for this page.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment