Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first week at Geek Squad City was awesome. That place is just amazing. The stuff we are able to get done is just mind blowing. Geek Squad City should not be confused with what most people think of when you think of the "Geek Squad". Most people think of the guys that work in Best Buy stores and take your computers in. That is not us. We are the people who work at the service center that fix all the stuff the guys in the store can't figure out, or just don't have the means to fix.

I will be working on the Asus line, which is awesome. Good solid computers, easy to fix for the most part. They make some HUGE PC's but, the bigger sometimes the easier. Their netbooks are pretty simply to deal with as well.

Monday is my second day with the Asus team. We will see how it goes. I am having a blast so far though. I actually look forward to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment