Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not a whole lot happening right now. I have my meeting with the Geek Squad City district manager on Wednesday. I am really looking forward to that because I have the job in the F'n bag. Looked at some really nice apartments today around where I live now.

It seems that every time I need a flash drive or just a HDD that works, there is never one to be found. Awful I know. On top of that shit, all the drives I currently have available are not working. Not counting ones that are installed on a machine.

I was able to get a pretty awesome free ware called MiniTool that will let you fix any drive as long as it is not physically broken. Good stuff, I recommend downloading it due to the fact that everyone is going to have an issue with a hard drive eventually.

That's all for now, I'm going to try out this new style OS called Jolicloud and give a little review of it on here. Nothing extensive, but it looks like a good Chrome OS alternative.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment